- Managed to get tickets for yesterday’s Broncos-Chargers game. And what a game it was, 39-38 Broncos with a last minute touchdown and 2-point conversion.
- After the game, we went to Wynkoop Brewing Company for dinner. We each tried their special Maibock style beer called the “Obamanator”. My venison kabobs with pineapple, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and mushrooms were delicious, while Greg enjoyed his shepherd’s pie. Eating at Wynkoop is never disappointing.
- Back at our car, we happened upon a certain situation in the car next to us. You know, the kind that involves two people and nudity. (Greg swears there was only one person, but I’m skeptical.)
- Woo-hoo, Carlos Zambrano threw the Cubs’ first no-hitter since 1972!
- Tina Fey was freaking hilarious as Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live.
- For the fifth time since 2002, we are participating in the Komen Denver Race for the Cure in honor of his mother (and many other breast cancer survivors). On October 5, Greg and I will walk the 5k once again.
Posted on September 15, 2008, in Colorado, Football and other sports, Health, Humor, Restaurants. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
Leave a Comment