Weekly Grace, #33.
- Friends who know exactly what to say when you’re down and out.
- Running more than walking.
- Older nephew on to the next adventure with dorm move-in.
- Fighting off anxiety to go see The Bloggess.
- Fighting off anxiety to go to a Chicago Bears preseason meetup.
Posted on August 19, 2012, in Weekly Grace in Small Things. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Love this…congrats on seeing the blessings in each day!
you’re pretty awesome at knowing what to say when i’m down and out too. :)
I’m really glad you made it to see The Bloggess.