- The trip between Flagstaff and Santa Fe is not too long – in time, distance, and mind.
- The way McDonald’s tastes when you limit yourself to once a year – a rare treat.
- Absolutely delicious tapas in Santa Fe.
- Absolutely lovely downtown Santa Fe.
- And sunset in late summer in downtown Santa Fe? Fantastic.
- Absolutely delicious burgers in Salida, CO.
- Absolutely lovely drive from Santa Fe all the way home.
- Cats eventually getting over the absence of their humans.
- Return to a regular workout schedule.
- Even if we always ending up arguing on road trips, I still love the husband.
Days of Grace: 327-328/365
This entry was posted in Days of Grace. Bookmark the permalink.