Weekly Grace, #1.
(courtesy Schmutzie‘s Grace in Small Things)
- Embracing the concept of busy Saturdays filled with chores and errands, then lazy Sundays filled with cat naps and comfort food.
- Reading great poetry written through the ages.
- Performing my own IT support at work, and at home.
- Humidifier assisting with gaining more sleep in 2012 (and experiencing less insomnia).
- Identifying all the triggers in recent rash of panic attacks.
Posted on January 8, 2012, in Weekly Grace in Small Things. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
Leave a Comment