Days of Grace: 297-298/365
- Seeing almost everything I wanted in NYC – Grand Central Terminal, FAO Schwarz, the Dakota apartments – in unexpected extra time yesterday and today.
- Finding a protein-filled breakfast at Grand Central after a carb-fest that BlogHer provided yesterday morning.
- Excellent humor blogging session (especially from the lovely Jessica Bern).
- Supermarket sashimi that looked (and tasted!) fresher than most sashimi I’ve had in my life.
- Street food – spicy lamb gyros platter. De-lic-ious.
- Arts and crafts with sex toys. Yes. I am including this because it pepped up my mood regarding the weekend.
- Dancing my ass off at Sparklecorn. (There was a lot of pent-up energy hiding somewhere…)
- Meeting Stacey, Tina, and Brenda of the NYC area d-blogger d-tweeter crew. (And loving Stacey and Tina’s accents!)
- Wanting to make a NYC weekend trip an annual event. So much I didn’t see!
- Heading home to the husband and the silly felines soon enough.
Filed under: Days of Grace | Leave a Comment
No Responses Yet to “Days of Grace: 297-298/365”