Weekly Grace, #26.
- Hair that feels full and healthy, perhaps the best it has been since college, before the thyroid went haywire.
- A rare cat chase around the apartment occurring during even rarer active feline daylight hours.
- Henri (the existential feline) videos.
- The smell of rain when all you have been smelling is wildfire smoke.
- Capping off a long, strange, sad week with a museum outing and light dinner with a friend.
Posted on July 1, 2012, in Weekly Grace in Small Things. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
I LOVE when my hair feels full and healthy… :-p