Posted by Rachel
Posted on June 3, 2012, in Weekly Grace in Small Things. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
1. My new waterpik (I have 3 bridges in my mouth and it’s super easy to clean them with the pik)
2. Blue sky after a week of grey.
3. Not caving in and buying a SodaStream.
4. The fun of planning a party for my aunt & uncle’s 60th wedding anniversary – have secured the 4th musician to play polka music.
5. Several days in a row of good sleep.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Blog at WordPress.com. Theme: Mystique by digitalnature.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 40 other followers