Weekly Grace, #22.
- Kicking back with co-workers for happy hour.
- Advance praise before official review.
- Strolling the farmers’ market.
- Running more, walking less each time I get out there.
- Picking myself up quickly when the emotional pain hits.
Posted on June 3, 2012, in Weekly Grace in Small Things. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
1. My new waterpik (I have 3 bridges in my mouth and it’s super easy to clean them with the pik)
2. Blue sky after a week of grey.
3. Not caving in and buying a SodaStream.
4. The fun of planning a party for my aunt & uncle’s 60th wedding anniversary – have secured the 4th musician to play polka music.
5. Several days in a row of good sleep.