Weekly Grace, #7
(courtesy Schmutzie‘s Grace in Small Things)
- A week before a travel weekend that sped quite fast.
- Champagne served in lager glasses.
- Being surrounded by people who have only my best interest at heart.
- Staying offline and disconnected for most of the 48 hours away.
- Returning home to the felines who adore me.
Posted on February 20, 2012, in Weekly Grace in Small Things. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
I’m glad you made it home safe. It was nice to finally see you and thank you for introducing me to Jenni. I hope to see you in Chitown again very soon!
mmmmm hmmmmmmm champagne served in lager glasses. a fabulous weekend. you’re right: surrounded by a crew of folks who love and support you, babe. xo
I’m happy it was a good weekend for you.