Ultimate workout playlist.
Here’s the thing.
I am a flipper.
If the iPod is set on random while I am exercising and a song not fitting my mood at that very moment comes on, I will flip and flip and flip until I find one that does. Even with 3,000 songs on the darn device, I need specific types of songs during specific parts of my workout.
I know what you are thinking, why not set up playlists?
One of these days I need to stop being lazy and do that, especially with this set of songs key to any awesome workout lasting approximately 35 minutes:
- Killing Me Softly With His Song – The Fugees
- Lightning Crashes – Live
- The Distance – Cake
- Hymn – Edguy
- It’s My Life – Bon Jovi
- New York Groove – KISS
- Little Red Corvette – Prince
- Sleeping Sun – Nightwish
If it is a longer workout towards 50 minutes, I might add in:
- Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac (before “Hymn”)
- Punk Rock Girl – Dead Milkmen (before “New York Groove”)
- Waiting for the End – Linkin Park (before “Sleeping Sun”)
So, what’s on your workout playlist?