Besides the bright spots I detailed the other day, the following discoveries have made me swoon in the past few months:
- How I Met Your Mother (Legen…wait for it…dary!)
- Hiking around Chautauqua and NCAR in Boulder (with the focus on fitness instead of photography).
- The Eternal Struggle (of writers like me).
- Giraffe as spirit animal.
- Kate Winslet, especially in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (but never Titanic).
- Strength training (which as I detailed here, does not have to mean big huge weights).
- Marcus Sakey crime novels (set in Chicago, so well, of course.)
- Woman Descending the Staircase.
- Love and Other Drugs (too much skin and sex? whatever!)