- Soon, I can go home and see if Perl trapped herself in the box again. #
- Congressman Weiner is on Olbermann and I can’t help but giggle. #
- Wow. #criminalminds was. Wow. Tonight. #
- Sometimes I get so excited over grabbing the day’s mail that I forget that November 11 is a holiday. Yeah. That was me checking my mail. #
- I hate coming home at dusk. #
- But I do love when four out of five cats are waiting for me as I fumble with my keys at the front door. #
- Settled on The Sweet Hereafter. Probably going to be more depressing than I need, but oh well, been wanting to see it forever. #
- Dear cats: There are three litter boxes scattered throughout house. Why must you do all your pooping in one particular box? #
- I’m going to pretend I never heard about Brian Urlacher and Paris Hilton. (Yeah, I know it’s OLD news.) #
- Thundersnow!!! #
- It occurs to me that these dark-chocolate covered walnuts I got look kind of like poop. Um. Gross. #
- Hmm, so Prince William gave Kate his mother’s engagement ring? Um, isn’t that kind of tainted? #
- I love when a cat curls up next to me and starts farting. #
- “deep fried deer poop” #glee #
The latest and greatest Chronic Babe Carnival is up and running. This time around is about giving thanks.
Emergiblog hosts Grand Rounds (and I submitted a post for the first time in ages)!
Walgreens selling fresh fruit and vegetables in low income neighborhoods of Chicago? It's true!
The most recent Patients for a Moment takes a look at what chronic patients look for in a doctor (and so should you).