Some of the writing around the ‘net that has caught my attention as of late:
- Kim at Texting My Pancreas wrote about her time with undiagnosed hypothyroidism. Having been there, done that – this really touched me.
- What do they think on the other side of the pharmacy counter? Like Swimming tells it like it is, pet peeves and all.
- Tracy at Hit by a Pitch talks about the suck of running and working out – and yet why she keeps doing it – to show her 1-year-old son that exercise “is just what you do”.
- Rita Arens, a fantastic writer and a great speaker, tells her readers that writing and queries and book proposals don’t get any easier after the first works are published. (Hey, at least she’s honest…)
- I cannot imagine ever losing my sister and yet I have seen several women lose theirs this year. Most recently, and most unexpectedly, Amy at Crunchy Domestic Goddess is grieving of the loss of her younger sister. While Amy could not put together enough words to express herself at this time, one of her best friends wrote a piece about Carrie, grief, and life after a loved one’s death.
What have you been reading? What has made you laugh or cry or smile?
Thanks for the shout-out. :) I’m glad it’s helping someone.
Thanks for the mention! You’re a peach!
Thank you so much for the mention, and comment.