- Last glimpses of warm weather (though you never know in Colorado…?)
- Good books make for more exciting bus commutes than simply taking a nap.
- Sinus headache didn’t ruin Friday night plans.
- A good night with friends chatting, playing Trivial Pursuit, and watching the VHS-to-DVD memories of my husband’s and their high school years.
- Glad that some of the high school group is still in touch – and being okay with the idea that my high school years weren’t nearly as good as theirs – college is where my closest friends came from.
- The couple who has been together for twenty years next month (and were best man and a bridesmaid at our wedding).
- Hosting one of the friends overnight – even though we just saw her in Seattle – and exploring our bookshelves with her – a kindred spirit in “good reads”.
- Cats who entertained our guests and warmed up to friend in #7 this morning.
- An ideal autumn Saturday – crockpot cooking and football.
- An interesting year coming up with five thoughts of grace each and every day.
Days of Grace: 364-365/365
This entry was posted in Days of Grace. Bookmark the permalink.