- Being able to wear sweats to work on Wednesday, when all my autumn clothes either (a) didn’t fit or (b) were dirty.
- A busy day catching up at work, almost enough to make me forget all my troubles for a few hours.
- Back to home cooking.
- Back to decent coffee at home.
- Back to organizing another local diabetes meetup.
- Cats who did let me sleep last night after a trying first night home with them.
- Great feedback on a difficult post to write.
- Heat at night, a/c during the day.
- An effective day at home today, taking care of all sorts of chores and administrative tasks for ourselves, our cats, and our home.
- It’s almost the weekend…again. (Always needed after vacation ends mid-week!)
Days of Grace: 362-363/365
This entry was posted in Days of Grace. Bookmark the permalink.