- Light box therapy.
- Trying my best to laugh instead of cry.
- And to think positively instead of negatively.
- Remembering why I don’t watch the news regularly anymore.
- Gorgeous late summer / early autumn weather.
- And yet…chilly mornings, allowing me to wear my favorite zip-up sweatshirts.
- Winter squash season approaching.
- Excellent health insurance.
- Flu shot obtained.
- Surgery scar “looks great” according to primary care provider.
- Being honest with myself and knowing I need to cut down on coffee and meal portion sizes.
- Food truck near day job provides a different kind of lunch, which allows the ability to control portions well on Fridays.
- Picking up more hours at the day job next week.
- Figuring out answers to questions that should have been answered long ago at the day job. Proud that I finally did figure them out, though.
- Picking up another consulting gig that reaps benefits if not cash.
Days of Grace: 342-344/365
This entry was posted in Days of Grace. Bookmark the permalink.