- Celebrating my nieces’ first birthday from afar. I cannot believe it has been a whole year since your birth. I look forward to watching you grow, L and C, just as I have enjoyed watching your cousins do the same. Hugs and kisses from Aunt Rachel (and Uncle G).
- Getting errands and chores and writing done – another productive day at home.
- Sending off care packages to d-blogging friends. Not really CARE packages, but that’s the closest description I’ve got handy.
- Glittery purple nail polish on my toenails. Even if it leaves traces of glitter around the house for months to come.
- The lamb shanks cooking in the crockpot for dinner. I know they’ll be delicious.
Days of Grace: 307/365
This entry was posted in Days of Grace. Bookmark the permalink.