- Sunshine yesterday followed by light snow this morning followed by sunshine again this afternoon.
- The husband took me out to dinner…a wonderful dinner…tonight.
- The twitter laughter yesterday.
- New tasks to complete at work.
- New ideas to research at work.
- Coming up with a reasonable and coherent comment to Dr. Oz in response to his Huffington Post about diabetes.
- Seeing the diabetes online community join forces yet again on #5.
- Walked to my doctor appointment from work this afternoon.
- Lifting of all restrictions and eager to return to the elliptical this weekend.
- Knowing I’m in good hands no matter what happens from here.
Days of Grace: 129-130/365
This entry was posted in Days of Grace. Bookmark the permalink.