Resolutions, Goals, Hopes, Whatever.
First of all, see my three diabetes goals for 2009 at Diabetes Daily. As I mention there, I will turn 33 this year, so the theme is “3″.
Besides those, I have three writing goals:
- Make all deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Write something structured every day. By structured, that means a blog post or a piece written with the help of one of my writing exercise books.
- Have a rough draft of a novel written by the end of the year.
And then, three general goals:
- Read 33 books. This shouldn’t be hard, as that’s the exact number I read in 2008.
- Participate in 3 major fitness events for charity – whether that means a 5k run, a longer walk, a stair climb, or possibly triathlon, I’m not sure.
- Visit 3 new places. This doesn’t mean having to travel far or with great expense, just somewhere I’ve never been. Thoughts so far include Manitou Springs, Colorado; Soldier Field in Chicago; Kansas City; New York City; Seattle; London along with Norwich, England (where Greg was born).
We’ll see what the year actually brings…
Well, Rachel, whatever the year brings may you also have peace, joy and fulfillment.
Happy New Year.